Sleep Apnea Treatment Wayne, NJ
Dr. Harry A. Long provides outstanding sleep apnea treatment for patients in Wayne, NJ and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing lasting sleep apnea solutions while helping patients make informed decisions for their dental and overall health. Whether you are suffering from symptoms or have obtained a diagnosis, our team can help. We look forward to helping you reclaim your health and quality of life through dentistry.
Sleep Apnea Solutions
There are a number of options for reducing or eliminating the causes and symptoms sleep apnea. Solutions include:
- Positional therapy – pillows and other props that keep patients from sleeping in positions that exacerbate sleep apnea
- Appliance therapy for snoring and sleep apnea – dental-grade mouth guards and other devices that keep the airway open, decreasing snoring
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) – a treatment that involves blowing pressurized air through the breathing passages, opening the airway
- Lifestyle modifications – guidance about lifestyle changes (i.e. weight loss and nutrition counseling) that can alleviate sleep apnea symptoms
- Sleep apnea surgery – surgical widening of the airway passages; usually only recommended in severe cases or cases that do not respond to non-surgical treatments
Exceptional Sleep Apnea Treatment
Our team of sleep apnea experts provides top caliber services that distinguish us from other practices in the area. Dr. Harry Long and our sleep apnea dentist team have years of combined experience treating the condition and have helped change many patients lives. Check out our patient testimonials to see some examples! Our team’s caring, compassionate approach and flexible financing options attract patients seeking the best in sleep apnea care. When you enlist our support, we will strive to exceed your expectations.
If you or a loved one suffers from sleep apnea, our team can help. We welcome patients in Wayne, NJ and surrounding areas. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
Schedule a Sleep Apnea Consultation
Contact Dr. Harry A. Long to learn more about sleep apnea and treatment options. We welcome patients in Wayne, NJ and surrounding areas. When you secure our services, we will provide the top-notch care for which the practice is known.